There are many engagement ring styles to consider as you enter into the world of finding your ideal engagement ring, you will soon begin to read about, see and hear a range of terms unfamiliar to you, such as a claw, micro claw, bezel or pave setting.
Solitaire, Art deco, Halo, Victorian, Tension, Celtic, Trilogy, contemporary or traditional styles of engagement rings.
Brilliant, Princess, Asscher, Emerald, Cushion, Marquise and Oval cuts of diamonds,
Sapphire, Ruby Emerald, Opal, Aquamarine, Tanzanite coloured gemstones.
So what is right for you?
You could decide to spend hours looking on line or by walking the high street alternatively you could choose to work with me David Law I am a London jewellery designer with a wealth of experience.
By working with me in a relaxed and informal way, we will discuss all the options that are available to you and find the ones that are right for you.
Then and only then will the design journey start for the creation of your unique and original styled Engagement ring.
- To arrange an informal conversation or make an appointment.
- He’s available 7 days a week.
- Can meet you in any one of 15 locations across London.
- Online via Skype video calling.
- Remember, the initial consultation is at no charge and with no obligation.