David Law is one of the most experienced jewellery designers and makers in Hatton Garden.
It was the early 1980s when he did his five-year apprenticeship in London’s famous jewellery street, Hatton Garden. There, he was taught the traditional way to design and make gorgeous jewellery followed by extensive training in buying diamonds and stunning gemstones along with customer care.
He’s been immersed in the world of luxury jewellery ever since.
Having worked for some of the most renowned jewellers around the world, David now focuses on designing bespoke jewellery for discerning private clients – people with exceptional taste and high standards.
15 key reasons to choose David Law to create your bespoke jewellery
- Over the years, David Law has created thousands of unique jewellery designs – every one different and never to be repeated. So you can be sure that your finished jewellery will be as original and special as you are.
- The initial meeting is at no charge and with no obligation. So there’s absolutely no risk. If you’re thinking of having bespoke jewellery designed, just make an appointment. It’s as easy as that.
- You can meet David in person at your choice of 15 London locations – including the 24th floor of the Shard, with its stunning views. Alternatively, you can connect online via Skype.
- With clients in many different time zones, David is always willing to make himself available for your convenience. He’s not restricted to office hours, and you can contact him anytime, 24/7. Yes, that includes evenings and weekends, whatever works best for you.
- Whether you bring your own ideas or need some inspiration, David will offer you a broad range of design concepts that suit your brief and your budget. This means you get more than just a limited selection or restricted choice.
- His decades of expertise will guide you to choose the right precious metals and diamonds or coloured gemstones to suit your budget, lifestyle and tastes.
- All the diamonds he will handpick to show you are GIA-certified so you can have peace of mind about their origin. And, with years of expertise in selecting coloured gemstones too, you can be sure you’ll end up with bespoke jewellery to be proud of.
- Naturally, all David’s suggestions will fall within your pre-agreed budget. There will be no hard sell or attempts to persuade you to pay more than you can afford.
- To help you easily visualise and evolve the design ideas, he’s invested in the latest 3D CAD CAM technology (CAD stands for Computer Aided Design, while CAM means Computer Aided Manufacturing).
- In a constant drive towards innovation, he also has an in-house 3D printer. This means he can create a wax model of your jewellery for you to try.
- This approach reduces the price-tag, removes the risk, and results in uniquely beautiful jewellery that you will treasure forever.
- David will handcraft your jewellery at his Hatton Garden workshop. With over 60 jewellers and many traditional workshops, having your jewellery produced in Hatton Garden makes it even more magical. Not only that, but jewellery that’s made in Britain holds an intrinsic stamp of quality.
- You get a level of personal service that has to be experienced to be believed. You will be involved at every stage. And – as an unexpected surprise at the end of the process – you’ll receive a complimentary photo book algonside your finished jewellery, to chart the design journey you’ve shared.
- You benefit from a 10-year guarantee of satisfaction, for your reassurance.
- You can return your jewellery to David for regular cleaning and maintenance, to keep it in tip-top condition.